A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. More information can be found here.
Cookies help us understand how visitors use our Website. When you visit our Website, we will collect data from your computer or other device such as a smartphone or tablet through the use of “cookies”, for example your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The cookies we use include
- “Preferences” cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- “Marketing” cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- “Performance” cookies measure how often you visit our site and how you use it. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us information about your journey between pages and whether you have downloaded anything.
- Configure how we use your Google Analytics information.
- If you would like to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking services, then you can install an Add-on. Find out about more about Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Alternatively, you can use your browser’s’ private browsing mode.